Premier Model P-232 Power Base Model
We Can Help You with Your Adjustable Beds in Orlando
The top-of-the-line technology incorporated into the Premier Series adjustable bases allows you to control your bedroom environment from the comfort of your bed using a touchscreen tablet remote. With the touch of a button, adjust the bed, program under-bed lighting, and turn on or off bedroom accessories to create personalized bedroom scenes perfect for any activity.
Exclusive LP Connect technology connects your bed to you and your bedroom. Control room lighting, air flow, sound, and more, all from your touchscreen tablet control. Set favorite scenes that adjust your bed, program under-bed lighting, and turn bedroom accessories on or off. Integrate electric bedroom accessories like lights and fans into your bedroom scenes for the ultimate bedroom experience.
LP Sense™ safety sensing
Our patent-pending LP Sense technology allows the P-232 to respond based solely on human or pet presence. Industry-leading safety sensing stops bed operation if pinch points between the platform and the upholstered base are obstructed.
Located on either side of the base, convenient USB ports allow you to charge your tablet control and other USB devices while in bed.
Multi-directional under-bed lighting is fully dimmable, providing both ambience and functionality. The Premier Series offers integrated under-bed lighting that responds to your needs. Program under-bed lighting through the “favorites” setting, or adjust lights using the tablet control or app. Under-bed lighting can be programmed with the alarm clock feature to create a refreshing wake-up scene.
This adjustment feature optimizes your comfort by providing support to your head and neck while reading, watching TV, etc.
The fully adjustable dual massage, built into the adjustable base, incorporates our wave and pulse technology. You can adjust the intensity of the waves or pulses using the tablet control, giving you extreme relaxation from head to toe.
Leggett & Platt's innovation team developed state-of-the-art technology that puts you at the center of the bed’s motion. While other adjustable bases lift your upper body away from the wall - and away from your nightstand - bases with Wallhugger engineering lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favorite book and the tablet remote are within reach whenever you're ready for them.
- 700 lbs. total mx. weight capacity
- Wallhugger® engineering - Not compatible with any Split-Top or Flex-Top mattress design (must use seperate twins for king size mattress)
- Apple iOS and select Android mobile apps available
- Multiple programmable bedroom scenes
- One-touch "flat" button
- Sleep and nap timers
- Child-lockout feature
- Precise pillow-tilt for extra comfort
- Dual, full-body massage with wave and pulse
- Two-piece "furniture-look" construction for those without a decorative bed frameBlack furniture-grade upholstery
25 Year Ltd. Warranty Overview
- 25 Years on mechanical parts
- 3 years on electronic parts
- 1 year in home labor & service
- Consult written warranty for complete terms & conditions
- Optional 10-year extended full warranty available for $500.00 at the time of purchase